Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2 shop

Options
  • 30-03-2008 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I walked past a new 'Euro 2' shop in dublin city centre this week and now can't remember where it was.... Any ideas???? Cheers:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There's dozens of them...

Off the top of my head there is one on Abbey Street and one on Moorse Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

They are many similar shops that do not restrict themselves to €2. e.g. on mary street (the continuation of henry street towards capel street) there is a good one that will cut keys cheaply, they have car stuff cheap, but things could be €20, but it is the same style of shop (cheap & nasty).

There are 2 or 3 on mary street. Talbot street has about 5 I think. There are at least 2 in dun laoghaire.

Lots of cheap bars there, cheaper than supermarkets. They have USB cables and other PC stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The fake moustaches are a favourite purchase of mine in the 2 Euro stores.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement