Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Crossmaglen from Dublin

Options
  • 29-03-2008 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭

Thinking of going to the Armagh V Dublin game tomorrow. Any idea how to get there (by bus) from Dublin?

The supporters club are running a bus, but goes straight there and back with no time for a pint afterwards. Not my idea of a good day out.

Are there any local bus services between Monaghan or Dundalk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

wb wrote: »
    Thinking of going to the Armagh V Dublin game tomorrow. Any idea how to get there (by bus) from Dublin?

The supporters club are running a bus, but goes straight there and back with no time for a pint afterwards. Not my idea of a good day out.

Are there any local bus services between Monaghan or Dundalk?

just saw your post now...good thing the game was postponed...i went there about 3years ago and there were no buses direct to crossmaglen...we had to go from newry to crossmaglen...so dublin to newry and a bus then from newry to crossmaglen

Advertisement