Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL Packs of 10 various button cells for €1

Options
  • 29-03-2008 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,425 ✭✭✭✭

Just been to Lidl, and in their "€1 Bargain Bin" I found some blister packs of 10 assorted button cells for only €1!! They're branded Grundig, and consist of 2xLR621, 2xLR41, 2xLR43, 2xLR754, 1xLR44 and 1xLR626. I paid €8 for just one LR626 in a jewellers the other day, so these are a bargain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

dealextreme.com have lots of them batterys too for next to nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭shaneos

or those €2 shops have packs of button cell batteries (about 50 per pack) for ... er.. €2!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,122 ✭✭✭Invincible

shaneos wrote: »
    or those €2 shops have packs of button cell batteries (about 50 per pack) for ... er.. €2!

Got a pack some time back "Maxell" brand,45 in the pack for 2 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,425 ✭✭✭✭Alun

shaneos wrote: »
    What sizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,122 ✭✭✭Invincible

Alun wrote: »
    What sizes?

5x LR621
    10x LR41
    5x LR626
    10x LR1130
    5x LR43
    10x LR44
    The brand is Hyundai.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,425 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Invincible wrote: »
    5x LR621
    10x LR41
    5x LR626
    10x LR1130
    5x LR43
    10x LR44
    The brand is Hyundai.
    Interesting .. I guess that makes my supposed bargain pale into insignificance then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Stuart1

The 2 euro shop ones don't last more than about 6 months in a watch and the dealextreme ones have gotten bad reviews - a number of people post that they are dead on arrival or have a voltage reading less than stated.

Perhaps the lidl ones are better - worth a try for a euro me thinks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

Don't handle button batteries directly or you will drain the charge. Use latex gloves if possible. I was told this by a jeweller

Advertisement