Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online TV PURCHASE

Options
  • 29-03-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    Looking to purchase a TV on line that can be delivered to Ireland. Any recommended websites would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pq2

Hi ,

I Orderd a 46' Sony from them on Friday and was told today that they dont deliver large appliances to Ireland...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

Strange , plenty of people on here have ordered TV's of them with no issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pq2

Yep, i had been told by some mates in work that they got some (large) stuff from them so i was surprised when i got the mail this morning..this is what a got (minus the personal details)

Sony KDL-46 X 3500 AEP 117cm Artikel ist z.Zt. nicht vorrätig Bitte bestellen Sie neu
    Unfortunately we have to inform you that we just found out we are not able to arrange deliveries of large appliances to ireland. We had to cancel the order.

Advertisement