Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm moving from 3 -> Vodafone

Options
  • 29-03-2008 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on the 3 network using the N95 and I'm happy enough with it but I am thinking of switching to vodafone to avail of the special price on the N95 8GB. At the minute I like the 3 mobile services such as looking at boards, using the emtube application for viewing youtube stuff. I also use skype the odd time and orb as well.

If I move to Vodafone and sign up to their 500mb bundle will I still be able to use:
    Gmail application
    Browse whatever websites I want, mostly boards.ie, skysports, bbc and google
    Use emtube
    Use Skype

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 glimmerman54

well skype doesn't come bundled with vodafone phones so you im using a program called fring which is an all in one program and that doesn't work on the gprs or 3g network cos vodafone disabled it

also i would recommend you get a data plan if your moving from 3 to vodafone cos 3 data tarrifs are are pretty good although their coverage is pretty poor, i moved from 3 to vodafone because of the coverage, any way i could get screwed this month because of vodafone 3g ill know monday:(

Advertisement