Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park every seasons' episodes all free legally.

Options
  • 28-03-2008 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭

I've watched 15 episodes already - it's fantastic!

Go to: http://www.southparkstudios.com/

Click Full Episodes and it'll launch the video stream. You can't download but it's all there for streaming and viewing...can't argue with free.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

And you can watch the new series 12 thats just started on the website :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Ah - I see that thread got moved from bargain alerts too... personally I think it's a good freebie. Oh well - Ruu should move this one too if he wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I think it should be left here... Free = Bargain & people shoud be alerted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

ok....
    I get
    sorry_GB01.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

That's really strange - I'm watching it right now...

try this direct link:
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

ricky91t wrote: »
    ok....
    I get
    sorry_GB01.jpg

Are you in England?

I can watch them fine (in Ireland), season 12 is not available yet due to contractual obligations (but will be released later in the year)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Season 12 works fine,

Watched this weeks episode just there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

yea season 12 working fine for me too try using a proxy maby to get round it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Yeah, the Brits can't watch them yet. I don't think it can be viewed in Canada either.
    Actually, its supposed to be US only at the moment, so i guess whether you can watch them or not depends on how pushed they are at blocking various countries (contracts with TV stations etc). Works here anyway :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Yeah, the Brits can't watch them yet. I don't think it can be viewed in Canada either.
    Actually, its supposed to be US only at the moment, so i guess whether you can watch them or not depends on how pushed they are at blocking various countries (contracts with TV stations etc). Works here anyway :pac:
    I live in ireland though...
    Must be down to my boradband it based in the u.k but i thought they changed it all

obviously not

:p

Nope direct link doesnt work

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Works for me. Is South Park shown on any Irish stations? If not they probably think there's nobody to complain about it being free and not bother to block. Of course, we're still using horse and carts according to South Park.

Once Sky&Co. get wind of it I'm sure they'll kick up a fuss though. Nobody tell 'em, ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

hmm, I can't watch episode 1 or 2 of season 12 "Due to pre-existing Contractual Obligations, we cannot stream this episode" but I can watch episode 3 of season 12 fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Da Bomber

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

Allsp.com moved there server to asia, its too slow now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Da Bomber

<SNIP>

EDIT: Da Bomber, that's not a legitimate streaming site (not to mention being loaded with spyware and trojans). Please don't post it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Very cool, nice one south park. I wish every show did this lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

cregser wrote: »
    Works for me. Is South Park shown on any Irish stations??

Yes, TG4, but its dubbed in Irish (and is shown at 6.30pm :eek:)

Advertisement