Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to put with a pencil skirt for 50's starlet look to fancy dress party!

Options
  • 28-03-2008 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi Guys

I'm going to a fancy dress party next weekend. I'm going to go as a 50's girl, I have a wine pencil skirt, turquoise heels, fishnets and I'm just wondering what to wear on top. I was thinking of a shirt and a belt around my waist, I'm a bit skint at the moment though! Does anyone have any ideas? I want it to look cool as I'm going to get my hair and make up done too.

Any pics of shirts would be great too!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

A corset to attract attention to a teeny weeny waist and a fur shrug, wouldn't be the 50s without some fur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 RuthC

OMG! I totally forget that I have a corset! I'm not sure If it will go with the skirt though, sure I'll try it! No fur though, but I was wondering what I could do for a jacket. Thanks Miss Fluff!

Advertisement