Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Photographer

Options
  • 28-03-2008 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone on here does wedding photography or can recommend one for a May of next year in Wexford.

Or even give me some tips on choosing one.
    I’ve meet a few already but didn’t think there work was much use.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I predict a slew of PM's in your inbox soon........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

There will no doubt be a few offers from some of the guys round here. There's also a past thread that gives tips on choosing a photographer:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055184205

Hope that's of some use to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

elven wrote: »
    There will no doubt be a few offers from some of the guys round here. There's also a past thread that gives tips on choosing a photographer:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055184205

Hope that's of some use to you :)

I was chosen by Dunsie to shoot their wedding as well as a few other people who posted on here.

If you want to PM your details and I will get in touch by return.

Good luck with the search too as it isnt easy (thats coming from a newly wed myself ;))

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Send on the details and I will send you some samples :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

leef23 wrote: »
    give me some tips on choosing one.

pick someone who has photos you really like. have a look at the albums they've made, see if you really like them. make sure they are someone you and your other half get on with and have some kind of connection with. we find the best photos we do are when us and the couple we're photographing get along well.

as regards spending money on photographers; the photos you have will be one of the only lasting things that come from your wedding day, cake, flowers, clothes, band only last for the day, the photos you get taken will be what you have the rest of your life

feel free to have a browse on my website (www.AAAphotos.org) and if you like what we do, feel free to get in touch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Mike's your man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 shrekito

leef23 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone on here does wedding photography or can recommend one for a May of next year in Wexford.

Or even give me some tips on choosing one.
    I’ve meet a few already but didn’t think there work was much use.

Hi,

take a look at my website - I'm trying to offer something different in this busy part of the market www.prodigitalwedding.com

Thanks

Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭leef23

Thank you everyone for your replies and PM's

Advertisement