Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you like handbags??

Options
  • 27-03-2008 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi,

I have started a new business and I am trying to do some market research.

If you like handbags and can spare a few minutes, can you please take the time to do a simple survey. Please follow the link bellow.

http://www.polldaddy.com/s/A2A2CFA4337F8C64/

Thanks in advance for your time or if it doesn't interest you could you please pass it on! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Have completed it now!
    Have you a website? I LOVE handbags (seriously LOVE them) so if you have any more info pass it on! Good luck, it is a fabulous idea:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

survey done, good luck with your new business

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

Thanks very much for doing the survey. I do have a website and I'll be updating and making changes soon. It's a business that I have slowly grown and I thought that this survey would be a great way of doing some market research.

If you get a chance check out www.bagsbycarmel.com and let me know what you think.

Thanks!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

did the survey and nice website too. good luck with your business!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭shazpunk

Done :)

I love the idea! Very orignal.

I would be more into larger bags than small evening ones, do you do anyhting like that?

• Advertisement

Yes, I can make any size bag. A lot of the handbags are smaller because of the metal clasp frames they are sewn onto. It's hard to get wide ones. What size of a bag are you talking about? Thats what I'm doing at the moment is adding different styles and sizes in occasional wear handbags (not everyday ones), so this feedback is great!

Thanks again!

Carmel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭shazpunk

I normally carry 30cm to 60cm evening sadel bags,
    I like to carry alot out with me lol

The saten and beeding looks great, Im more into vibrant comours and extravagant designs. I tend to wear bold shoes and like to have bags to match, but thats the problem, you cant get em!

I've done a bit of fashion design and tried my hand and bags (and millinary).

Im probably blind but did you have a price list on your website?
    I presume it would varey depending on the bag, but do you have an estimate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

Just completed your servey

Best of luck with the business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

I just completed the survey and would like to wish you the best of luck with your business.
    I clicked onto your site and it seems good. Personally for an evening bag I prefer a clutch as I think they can be more classy and sophisticated. I'd be more likely to spend a lot of money on a bag like that.
    What about day time bags? Have you any interest in those? I really like the large leather day time bags and if the quality is good will easily spend a lot of money on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Best of luck.

Anytime i thnk of custom handbags I think of that episode of SATC where their friends gets a divorce i think and makes handbags out of her duvet cover and curtains. :)

• Advertisement

I really love your bridal handbags, but I am not particularly gone on the hand painted ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

Survey done!

Looks like a good idea but i'm more of an everything person bag!!! I have to have a big back to fit everything in. Like the idea of the occasion bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Electric

Just took your survey. I'm really liking the idea of custom made bags. I hate having the same stuff as everyone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Brownie Points

Good Luck - its a great idea

Thanks to everyone who has taken my survey and for all the feedback. It's really great!

Advertisement