Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jill Scott & Eyrkah Badu

Options
  • 27-03-2008 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Anyone heard & like/dislike the new Jill Scott album "The Real Thing, Words & Sounds, Vol 3"? Just downloaded it. I love her voice, her live albums are great too! I'm liking this so far...
    "....if I could give you the world on a silver platter, would it even matter? If I could find in all this a dozen roses which I could give to you, you'd still be miserable. If I gave you peaches out of my own garden, would you feel the love in that or ask why not the moon????".... Yeah! **sings** ;)

I think Eyrkah Badu has a new album out too but I haven't got it yet.. anyone heard that and is already a fan of any of her other albums?

Advertisement