Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Were can i get my BOJ epics

Options
  • 27-03-2008 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

Ok i know the one in shatt. And i have all i want from their. But i was sure their was going to be another place were i could hand in BOJ on the new island.

Does anyone know ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

You need to wait until your server progresses to phase 2, before the NPC will appear.

EDIT: More info here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Ok thanks

Was thinking that my self but was not to sure. Asked a few people and they did not know either. We were 29% as of 12 last night. Not sure if its 29% or 1 phase of a number of phase's but will know shortly i hope.

I'm wrong actually. The NPC spawns during phase 2, but apparently he wont sell anything until phase 3B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

were at 94% atm. Christ i didnt expect all the RP people to get it done so quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i wish i knew what yous were talking about!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

we were at 68% last night, i think the chick spawns in phase 2 but doesnt sell items till phase 3. also phase 2 is suppose to take alot longer than one im afraid ><

It might be another week then before we get our epics. Will give me more time to get some BOJ.

were now at 10% of phase 2. There are hundreds of people all ove the place. Makes it really difficult to kill any mobs for dailys, they do spawn quick though.

it apparently takes 2-4 weeks till we get to see our badge epics :( ive 180 of em to spend so ill prolly get the caster ring robe and boots for me troubles

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Psycopat wrote: »
    it apparently takes 2-4 weeks till we get to see our badge epics :( ive 180 of em to spend so ill prolly get the caster ring robe and boots for me troubles
    thats what you get for leaving sublime :P

• Advertisement

damn if i stayed in sublime id have my BoJ epics right now :(

Psycopat wrote: »
    damn if i stayed in sublime id have my BoJ epics right now :(
    na you wouldnt :D but still... you guys need a shadow priest? :P

We are at 46% on phase 2 at 12ST last night. Going a but slow this second phase.

jaedenar is still under 20% on phase 2 i believe :( its gonna take time..

were at 86% of phase2 apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dellarocca

here you go guys.

http://www.gorgonnash.info/index_en.html

Lists the status of servers. Although it's not 100% up to date. Needs people to use the addon. I know for a fact that SWC is over 25% but it says 19% there.

so... the badge vendor appeared on friday on jaedenar (EU) and it was a pvp fest. great fun.. but on a plus side... i put alot of my banked matts onthe ah for a small fortune and made 2k :D

sold 4 large prismatics for 186g.... sold 4 primal lifes for 99g and arcane dust at 40g a stack... not to mention the primal nethers at 50g each... hooray! i now have my epic flying mount :) i'm a happy man

lucky ****er. AH on moonglade is a mess. Primal nether for 20g pop :(

yeah it usually is like that but with the badges vendor then the materials were in high demand :D

Our server things did go up on price big time. But enchanting mats seem to have dropped. Lots of it going around gems have gone up so have primals.

We got our new vender last wednesday. Just got my self a nice pve pants, the pvp venders came before the pve vender.

• Advertisement

Any decent pvp/pve belt/shoes for around the 60boj mark ? I was stupidly drunk on friday and decided to wast 150 of them.. On what i dont know as there is nothing in my bank or bags :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Anti wrote: »
    Any decent pvp/pve belt/shoes for around the 60boj mark ? I was stupidly drunk on friday and decided to wast 150 of them.. On what i dont know as there is nothing in my bank or bags :o

ahh lulz thats pretty harsh

98% atm on skullcrusher. About 300 people on the island waiting for the boj's gear. Not surprisingly, it's insane gankage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

If this is true, why arent you submitting a ticket instead of lamenting to us? :p

I did, but i dont think they are gonna give me back my boj's for being drunk and loosing stuff :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I got my Pally healing plate last night...although it cost me all my marks (100/106 to be precise). Also managed to get an epic healing shield and mace in Kara though, so my healing and armour has gone up nicely. Up to +1500 healing now. Now i just wish i had the patience to get the Shattered Sun tabbard, as it looks pretty cool. Now i just need to replace my leather healing belt and mail pants and i'm sorted.

Kiith wrote: »
    I got my Pally healing plate last night...although it cost me all my marks (100/106 to be precise). Also managed to get an epic healing shield and mace in Kara though, so my healing and armour has gone up nicely. Up to +1500 healing now. Now i just wish i had the patience to get the Shattered Sun tabbard, as it looks pretty cool. Now i just need to replace my leather healing belt and mail pants and i'm sorted.

Not sure if this is any good to you, but was posted on my guilds forums as a few holy palas were looking for some decent gear:

Purple Judgment Set (item name - instance - boss - drop rate):

Head: Mask of Penance - Heroic Steamvaults - Mekgineer Steamrigger - 17% drop

Shoulders: Justice Bearer's Pauldrons - Heroic Hellfire - Omor the Unscarred - 9%

Chest: Breastplate of many graces - Heroic Shadowlabs - grandmaster Vorpil - 16%

Hands: Life bearers Gauntlets - Heroic hellfire - Reinforced fel iron chest - 8%.

Bracers: Virtue Bearers Vambraces - Heroic Blood Furnace - Broggok - 22%

Belt: Girdle of Many Blessings - Heroic Slave Pens - Rokmar The Crackler - 15%

Legs: Cassock of the Loyal - Heroic Underbog - Hungarfen - 7%

Boots: Boots of the Watchful Heart - Heroic Old Hillsbrad Foothills (durnholde) - Captain Skarloc - 1%

so as you can see . . lot of epic farmign needed. but this truely the best gear before raidin.

for cloak:

cloak: Cloak of the Everliving - heroic Hellfire - Watchkeeper Gargolmar - 30%

for necklace id have to go with:

neckalce: Necklace of Resplendent Hope - heroic Old Hillsbrad - Epoch Hunter - 15%

For rings id go with:

ring 1: Cosmic Lifeband - Heroic Mechnar - Nethermancer Sepethrea - 26%

ring 2: Ring of Fabled Hope - Heroic Underbog - The Balck Stalker - 10%

for trinkets id say go with:

Lower city prayer book - revered with lower city - sold by Nakodo in Shatt

Scarab of the Infinite Cycle - Heroic Black Morass - Aeonus - 15%

for libram:

libram of the lightbringer: Heroic Botanica - Commander Sarannis - 39%

for weapons . .pre raidn . . .maces are the best.

for mace you can have two options really:

If you have money and cant be arssed you could just buy "The essence focuser" as you can usually find them on AH . . .OR . . .

mace: Lightsworn hammer - Heroic Shattered Halls - Warchief Kargath Bladefist - 10%

for off hand shield is best . .again u have to choices:

again if u hae money and to lazy buy "cystal pulse shield" from AH as they can usually be found on there . . . OR . . . .

shield: stormshield of renewal - Heroic Underbog - The Black Stalker - 13%

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Well, i got http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28771 and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28754 last night, so i'm good for my weapons/off-hand. Also have my 100 badge plate healing chest, as well as my justicar (t4?) head and hands. Got some good trinkets, so i really only need the leg belt and boots. Might try and get the ones listed above tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jason&arthur

I did, but i dont think they are gonna give me back my boj's for being drunk and loosing stuff :(

they wouldnt have 2 years ago, but these days they even give u stuff back if u let urself get scammed!

• Advertisement
Advertisement