Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New patch fubar's realms

Options
  • 27-03-2008 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

90% of the realm seem to be down. I was just at the group of mobs before before keal when i noticed the " 10 mins till shut down " The group paniced, managed to get him down to 6% and..... Server shut down :/ I wouldnt mind if it was on normal, but it was heroic. And i could feel in my bones he was gonna drop soemthing sexay for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Serves you right for being able to play when I'm at work! :p

Have they managed to fix whatever was screwing up the battlegrounds last night? The lag was terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

haha stinger!!!

how long they down for? does it say?

for once im glad to be in work, instead of sittin at home pullin my hair out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

till 1300cet. My realm just came back up though. No fix on the lag yet either. But im in an arena now and it seems fine to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

outland still down, i think its so they can add more trash to sunwell =d

Advertisement