Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garage Storage

Options
  • 27-03-2008 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Morning all - i hoping you may be able to help me locate a garage stroage box - my boss has seen it for sale but does not know where !! but now he wants one , i have been able to find companys that do them in America and Austrails but nothing in even Europe and its strange as they look a great idea - was wondering if anyone out there has seen anything like this - would really appricate any help - i have put the website of the american one so you can see what it looks like - thanks again

http://www.theboxthing.com.au/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

http://www.batbox.ie/

There you go. Knew reading that van I was behind a few weeks ago would come in handy at some stage.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭magic roundabou

wow thats amazing - thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

wow thats amazing

+1

That is a great idea.

now i just need them to reply to an email as there is no phone number on the site !
    its soooooo annoying when people dont reply to emails - one wonders why they put them on their site as it just gives a bad opinion on the company

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Mickb

now i just need them to reply to an email as there is no phone number on the site !

Batbox Ireland
    6 St. Agnes Road
    Crumlin
    Dublin 12

Tel: 01-4559013
    Mobile: 087-6842884
    Email: alifeighery@eircom.net

MiCk B. :-)

• Advertisement

thanks for that Mickb-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 batboxalan

its soooooo annoying when people dont reply to emails - one wonders why they put them on their site as it just gives a bad opinion on the company

Hey Alan here from batbox. Just to confirm there was a number on the site under the heading batbox ireland. Obviously it was not prominent enough so sorry about that. I have since got the site designer to add two more links to contact details including a quick qoute section on the home page. You are dead right that there is nothing more frustrating than a site without contact details.Thanks for the enquiry anyway. For the record we now have our Irish site www.batbox.ie fully up and running and this offers the alternative mail addresses of alan@batbox.ie and info@batbox.ie . Thanks, Alan

Advertisement