Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pratchett's Conditions

Options
  • 27-03-2008 11:02am

There have been two (well three) adaptations of his books so far, which I can assume Pratchett himself was heavily involved in. I wonder if as his Alzhemiers worsens, would we expect there to be more made, despite his inability to have a say.

I would love to see a proper cinema release of a Discworld novel. The Sky One efforts are somewhat below par.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I, too, would like to see a big budget film with more appropriate actors done to the standard of Harry Potter or the Lord of the Rings.

I managed about 20 minutes of the Light Fantastic before I turned it off. You'd get more enjoyment out of an episode of Xena: Warrior Princess.:)

Advertisement