Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate Bourne Collection (HD-DVD)*£12.52@4CheapCDs*

Options
  • 27-03-2008 4:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

45.jpg
    Slick, action/thriller box set based on Robert Ludlum's bestselling novels, starring Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, amnesiac CIA assassin, on the run from his former paymasters. In 'The Bourne Identity' (2002), Bourne is pulled out the Mediterranean by fishermen, badly wounded and suffering from amnesia. Unable to recall either who he is or what has happened to him, his only clue to his identity is the number of a Swiss bank account which has been etched into a device implanted in his body. Following the lead to Zurich, he discovers money, passports and a gun waiting for him, but also earns the attention of the security services and has to leave in a hurry. He then persuades a young woman named Marie Kreutz (Franka Potente) to drive him to Paris, where he hopes to find out his true identity and discover the reason why the CIA are taking such an interest in him. In 'The Bourne Supremacy' (2004), Bourne has left his violent past behind him and is living a normal life with girlfriend Marie under an assumed name. But his plans for a peaceful life are crushed when he narrowly escapes an assassination attempt. Now hunted by an unknown enemy, Bourne must prove that he is not an easy target. In 'The Bourne Ultimatum' (2007), the tension is ratcheted up even further as Bourne races to uncover the dark mysteries of his past while a government agent is hot on his trail following a shootout in Moscow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

It says £39.89 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,785 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It obviously went back up since!

Marked as expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Oh well /wanders off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Payed 60 for it in HMV before xmas!

Grrrrrrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Link here. £12.52 (€18.52) at 4CheapCDs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Cheers Ruu, just got me some of that! Frickin sweet.

Dunno what they'll charge me though, as the order confirmation shows the total in £, €, and $.
    Whatever I'm charged in, it's still a frickin bargain!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Cheers for that... Its €18.52 n shipping seems to be free.. Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Nice find guys, has anybody tried that site before? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Philbert

Probably a really dumb question but...

Will my 3 year old bog standard beko dvd player play HD DVD disks?

Does the new format have like a backwards non HD compatibility that can be read by normal dvd players?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Philbert wrote: »
    Probably a really dumb question but...

Will my 3 year old bog standard beko dvd player play HD DVD disks?

Does the new format have like a backwards non HD compatibility that can be read by normal dvd players?
    No, you need a HD DVD player to play back them, they arn't backwards comaptible

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This is also available at DVDi(free delivery) for £12.48. I haven't used them before though.

Got this in the mail today...

Hi,

firstly we thank you for your order for the above title, we have been advised by the supplier that this is coming back into stock.

However they have informed us that more stock is available withion the next few weeks, we attempted to get a more specific date however this is the only information they could give us.

We can keep your order at a "pending" state until the new stock arrives, this will be supplied to you at the price you paid initally.

If you do not wish to keep this order at a "pending" state and instead would prefer a full refund then please get back to us with the order id (s) and we will issue a full refund right away.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We await your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Was only thinking about this this morning.
    Haven't heard anything since I ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

Soarer wrote: »
    Was only thinking about this this morning.
    Haven't heard anything since I ordered.

Seems to happen with all the HD-dvd deals that I order!

Was the same with some HDs I ordered from Aus... Completely forgot about them n they turned up in the post over a month later.. Nice surprise

Advertisement