Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Addons

Options
  • 27-03-2008 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

All my addons are out of date(cosmos ui, cartographer etc) how do i get them up and running again? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Download them again from somewhere like wow.curse.com/downloads/addons/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Mine still work fine once i selected load out of date addons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

all mine worked last night as long as you select "load out of date" as dcully pointed out, except the most important. questhelper. : (

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Trying to do heroic MrT with no working threat meter and 3 T5-geared DPS was a barrel of laughs last night. >.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Aye ct raid assist no longer works when selecting out of date :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Theres a new updated questhelper guys.
    I havent tried it on the new isle yet however.

sweet. only found out about that addon from the thread that was here on boards, but now im totally lost without it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Seriously guys, you need to start using Ace2 mods. Not only do they all work very well, are easy to configure, fit within a standard framework and all come from the one place, you can update them all automatically using the wowace updater.

Yesterday, i arrived home from work at 6:30, i was patched by 6:40 and was in the raid group ready to go with a fully updated interface folder by 6:45. and i use a LOT of mods.

ace2 really is the way to go.

dosent help curse.com is down :/

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Dustaz wrote: »
    Seriously guys, you need to start using Ace2 mods. Not only do they all work very well, are easy to configure, fit within a standard framework and all come from the one place, you can update them all automatically using the wowace updater.

Yesterday, i arrived home from work at 6:30, i was patched by 6:40 and was in the raid group ready to go with a fully updated interface folder by 6:45. and i use a LOT of mods.

ace2 really is the way to go.
    I use Ace2 mods. Pity MacAceUpdater crapped out on me >.>

• Advertisement

might try the ace addons tonight. never tried them tbh. know very little about it aswell.

the new questhelper dosent seem to be workng for anyone i know, but its not a bif deal as if you read the quests its straight forward.

not working in general or on the isle?

i dl it last night and it was workin grand in hfp.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Trying to do heroic MrT with no working threat meter and 3 T5-geared DPS was a barrel of laughs last night. >.>
    heh, had the same experience myself... our tank specced prot for the first time ever to tank... interesting to say the least...

copeyhagen wrote: »
    not working in general or on the isle?

i dl it last night and it was workin grand in hfp.

just on the isle it seems. im gonna redownload it.

Advertisement