Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Green Service station

Options
  • 26-03-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    is there any Apple Green Service station in Carlow?, if yes where is situated.

rgds
    Zeppi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

Zeppi wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    is there any Apple Green Service station in Carlow?, if yes where is situated.

rgds
    Zeppi

definitely not, the nearest is on the naas road, or kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 bwg66

I have one of these service stations moving in behind my house. Thyere are talking to us(the neighbours). Anyone had any bad experiences with them i.e. noisy car washes late at night, lights, etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

bwg66 wrote: »
    I have one of these service stations moving in behind my house. Thyere are talking to us(the neighbours). Anyone had any bad experiences with them i.e. noisy car washes late at night, lights, etc.....

is it carlow town there putting one?

have no experience of them as none near carlow at the moment, just used them for fuel before

• Advertisement
Advertisement