Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University or Work?

Options
  • 26-03-2008 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Just completing my A-Levels and I have about 4 or so months to decide between the hype of university life or the daunting big world of work!

Any Advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

go to uni
    The life experience you get from it is priceless.
    And if you don't like it.... the big bad world of work will still be there waiting for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

ciaran2008 wrote: »
    Just completing my A-Levels and I have about 4 or so months to decide between the hype of university life or the daunting big world of work!

Any Advice?

You can work for any amount of years then start uni. It's better to take your time and decide what course to do IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dieslippers

focus on your A levels and then go wild

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Going to university will be the best decision you will ever make in your life. Its so much fun and it opens doors for you which you never would have know existed. Also you would have the opportunity to get a great job which you would find it very difficult/impossible to get otherwise

Advertisement