Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard Issues

Options
  • 26-03-2008 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Right so here's the problem. I've never had a proper beard and recently I've had the urge to let it grow and try it out. The problem is that even though I have dark hair everywhere in my body, after letting the beard grow a few days its a mess of black, blonde and ginger (aahhhhh) hair! What can be done to solve this terrible issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

same here bud! and i know some mates in the same boat too, whats goin on there like?!?! :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

it's called being Irish! haha! :Da lot of irish men have the ginge in them! Starts off dark, but the longer it gets, you start to see the strawberry goodness!

welcome to the club! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭FernandoTorres

Damn those Vikings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Pretty normal to be honest. I have blond hair but my beard is red / ginger.

I went to school with a half Italian , half Irish guy. He had jet black hair and dark skin but when he grew a beard it was ginger !!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

KTRIC wrote: »
    Pretty normal to be honest. I have blond hair but my beard is red / ginger.

I went to school with a half Italian , half Irish guy. He had jet black hair and dark skin but when he grew a beard it was ginger !!! :eek:

hahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yep, you just gotta learn to live with it. Got a bit of a firebeard myself. ;)

Or wait untill you go grey. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

Right so here's the problem. I've never had a proper beard and recently I've had the urge to let it grow and try it out. The problem is that even though I have dark hair everywhere in my body, after letting the beard grow a few days its a mess of black, blonde and ginger (aahhhhh) hair! What can be done to solve this terrible issue?
    It could be worse.... see below:D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

i prefer the term "copper" to ginger!:cool:

im in the same boat too tho! start sum kind of club anyone?:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Just let mine grow for the first time and to my dismay, yep, just like my dad's 'tache used to be, ginger coming through the longer it gets... :o

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

As if Torres could grow a beard, ging or otherwise!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement