Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 HD-DVDs for £10 @ sendit.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭podge3

Rip-off € pricing like Play.com.

£10 is about €13 - this lot are charging €15.99 :mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭savemejebus

You do know you can check out in sterling right podge3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭podge3

You do know you can check out in sterling right podge3?
    D'oh :o - no I didn't. I thought it was like Play and once you logged in, the currency was automatically selected.

Thanks for setting me right - 4 HD-DVDs for €26 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,998 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Excellent deal, ordered 4 for £5 each :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭savemejebus

ordered 4 too but most of them are reading as not in stock. Balls I hope they honour the order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

Anyone had these shipped or anything? Mine are just saying awaiting bundled items!

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Looks like this is over now... :( Ah well - there'll be another fire-sale along soon! :)

Have to try to stop buying bargain HDDVDs... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,049 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Julez wrote: »
    Anyone had these shipped or anything? Mine are just saying awaiting bundled items!

seems to be the same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

eolhc wrote: »
    seems to be the same for me

Yeah same for me.... I'm wondering if its dragonheart holding up my order because that doesn't seem to be still for sale whereas the others I ordered are.

Doesnt matter to me just yet anyway because i'm still waiting for Ibood to send my player.

Wouldn't be surprised if they don't get the hddvds back in stock that they took orders for, happened once or twice with other hddvd orders i made from other sites

Strange, I ordered "grand prix" hd dvd 10 days ago from amazon.com and it was delivered during the week, but today amazon seems to have refunded the 15€ to my credit card... pretty nice of them, hopefully they don't take it back again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Hey guys. You do know that HD DVDs are not going to be made anymore. Its all going to be Blu-ray from now on. Sony won the battle. So these prices are simply reflecting the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

kgiller wrote: »
    Hey guys. You do know that HD DVDs are not going to be made anymore. Its all going to be Blu-ray from now on. Sony won the battle. So these prices are simply reflecting the situation.

Oh my... i did not know that... how silly of me... i should pay 20 to 40 quid for each of these films on blu-ray instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,998 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

kgiller wrote: »

Yawnnn!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Smells fishy, it's a scam! <SNIP>

MOD EDIT: Please don't post that link here..!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

Canonfan wrote: »
    Smells fishy, it's a scam! <SNIP>

Pure scam, the feedback is mostly from one other account and all for 50c red toothbrush holders, earliest feedback goes back to 11am yesterday (the 30th) but there's a few unlucky people who were caught who account for the other feedback :mad: :mad: :mad:

yeah there is a thread in the photography forum about it too same sort of thing http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055264606

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Thanks Im glad I dident go for it,cant wait to see what he gets for his 65euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

As noticed by Stephen in the thread eolhc posted:

Sales Note : we agree that by committing to purchase we are agreeing that we will receive information on police sales only from this company. pictures are illustrations of all items available only

It's a €74 email (inc. €10 shipping!)

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Oh my god...you are so sarcastic...that must mean that i am stupid...oh no! Jerk.

Advertisement