Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

search

Options
  • 26-03-2008 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

can anyone advise on a doctor south side dublin
    including alternative medince in their approach?
    I use conventional docotrs but find the over use of antioiotics put me off.
    all advise welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

gingerjoe wrote: »
    can anyone advise on a doctor south side dublin
    including alternative medince in their approach?
    I use conventional docotrs but find the over use of antioiotics put me off.
    all advise welcome

Hi Joe, I completly understand where you are coming from with your concern over the use of antibiotics for EVERYTHING but I think you will find it hard to find someone who is a doctor and practises a more holistic approach. If you do find someone who uses both please be sure to let me know. You should never avoid going to your doctor though, complementary therapy is just that - complementary to other medicine. If you feel uncomfortable about the amount of antibiotics your doctor uses speak to him about it and ask if he has any other suggestions. In the meantime you could find a holistic therapist and visit him or her while still visiting your doctor.

Advertisement