Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The war is over..

Options
  • 26-03-2008 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

T-Minus 57 minutes until this sucker is plugged!

Wish me luck!

2000012995454234652_rs.jpg
    2000030878292654680_rs.jpg
    2000083821394481729_rs.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Does your camera not have macro mode? No idea what that is..are you getting a dental implant?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

See the bottom right tooth? Thats temporary filling inside the tooth thats getting removed. There's barely any of the tooth left, it broke apart. :(

I thought they would of removed it last night for me, had to rearrange for this morning. :[

w00t, got it out. And man did it hurt! The actual needles and such is a piece of cake but I had an abcess under the tooth. THAT WAS SORE.

Fair play to the dentist though, they done a great job. Had it out in under 15 minutes.

There based in Manor St if any one's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

how much did it cost??

ive got kinda the same except its in the top back left.over half of it has broken apart and ive been getting really bad toothache the last few days.just praying that theres no abscess

€100. I would definately recommend getting it seen to ASAP. I had an abcess under mine which caused bad pain. However, it's really small doses of pain during the extraction.

Once finished, I jumped up off the chair, grabbed some shards of my tooth, walked outside and started laughing at the other patients.

I 'floated' home. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I got my abscessed tooth done for €65 but I had a tough time in the dentist. There was no way he could get the tooth out, he said the roots were too strong in the tooth or something. He spent a long time on the one tooth and the only pain I felt during it was his hand gripping my jaw!

I'm going again tomorrow for what I hope is not another abscessed tooth. The pain is nowhere near the previous time but it's consistent. 24 years without any teeth problems then in 4 months I've had two issues. Typical. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

great picture

Advertisement