Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiberglas roof - flat roof

Options
  • 26-03-2008 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

There is a balcony area on the house which I am constructing (in Galway) and I am looking at ways of waterproofing it (the balcony has rooms under it). Ive looked at ashpalt & trocal as ways of waterproofing but I want to explore all the options first.

Im just wondering if anyone has used fiberglas to waterproof a flat roof and if so is it cost effective? How good does it work? What would the life span of the fiberglas be? Do you know any suppliers/fitters of a roof like this? I got the idea when out on Lough Corrib with a friend in his fiberglass boat last weekend!

Any advice would be appreciated or if you have any other suggestions please let me know!

Thanks,
    Seoighe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Try this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 liamorgan

Hi, Did you decide on fiberglass or trocal, I need to make the same decision for new flat roof extension, any comments please

Advertisement