Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

remus suit?

Options
  • 26-03-2008 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭

well, i tried on a new remus suit last weekend in cork city. it fitted well and i liked it a lot, all except the price! i tried haggling him down but he wouldn't budge! i know this ones been asked before, but does anyone know a good and trusty online store i could buy this man's suit at a cheaper price? thanks in advance...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭shazpunk

Cork you say?

this thread might be of some help...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=51296409

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Remus Uomo is just expensive by nature but you are more than likely getting everything you do pay for. But it really depends on where you go to get them that makes the possibility for haggling. Remus do have outlets of their own but they are also widely stocked by any number of independant or even chain retailers. Haggling could be worth more than the jobs of the normal employees in the big shops so you probably wouldn't get far. I'd say your best chance of cutting a good deal is to go to one of the independant ones, the kind where the sales rep is more than likely the owner and runner , a more personal level, you get the idea .
    I think you have more chance getting cheaper with a good haggle but if you do find a discounted way online do go for it but don't forget to note the very exact size of the suit that fitted in the store, no rough work , don't want that nice sitting suit to be arriving fitting like an old school uniform

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

cheers guys! off haggling again tomorrow!!!

Advertisement