Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post no.1

Options
  • 25-03-2008 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

=Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Second comes right after first!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Good idea, especially for anonymous posters....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I think this will be A very busy little place!

Great idea.

Wooters.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

This got approved. Nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

not sure if the anonymous posting thing works yet, tried logging out but could not post in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I'd completely forgotten about you asking for this. :)

felt you'd like something extra to mod to fill the after hours gap!

felt you'd like something extra to mod to fill the after hours gap!

Nah man I was happily surrounded by economic accounting figures for South Korea today. No time for reported posts. ;)

spent the day lecturing in financial regulation so i can empathise with any pain you may have felt

/never seen so many students sleeping

• Advertisement

spent the day lecturing in financial regulation so i can empathise with any pain you may have felt

You should say at random times "and this part MIGHT be coming up on the exam".

Myth wrote: »
    You should say at random times "and this part MIGHT be coming up on the exam".

sadly i did say that, and it WILL be on the exam. :)

I'd included interesting bits throughout the lecture because i knew it was going to be a really tough lecture. Didn't quite work out as those that were sleeping perked up for the interesting bits and promptly fell back asleep for the important bits!

Don't think there's anyway to make the law of accounting interesting, but will try again next year :)

I find it vaguely interesting. Well, more the theory behind the regulation than the actual rules themselves.

Then, I am a sad bastard. :p

Advertisement