Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist up North

Options
  • 25-03-2008 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has gone up North to get dental work done, if so would anyone be able to recommend me someone?

(Apologies if this has been done already, i did a search back a few pages and can't find anything)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Tinker13

Hi, I've been going up to Newry past 18 months, O'Farrell Staunton in Newry, Dr Duffin, terrific dentist, last filling I got in Dublin paid €120 , paid in Newry under £20, got crown for under £400, very upfront about fees, consultation etc., bus return costs €17 and O'Farrell Staunton great on time keeping and appointments, very little hassle and for good dentist I can rely on and have a lot of faith in, and at less than half the cost would definately recommend

Advertisement