Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Ground Gear Force

Options
  • 25-03-2008 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

Okay, its a repeat - there's already a thread on it, the one below this! :D

....Tonight 10pm, BBC2.

Synopsis: The "Top Gear" team of Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond decide, for Sport Relief to resurrect the show "Ground Force", and provide a garden makeover to the garden of one of Britain's 'sporting legends', namely Sir Stephen Redgrave. Helping them are a team of Poles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Garden_Ground_Gear_Force

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Not seen that before. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Loved it. One of the funniest things seen in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,929 ✭✭✭✭GBX

what a disaster... very funny. How did Steve Redgrave not kill them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I thought it was rubbish!

Just didnt find it funny at all:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

shockwave wrote: »
    I thought it was rubbish!

Just didnt find it funny at all:(

You're not the only one. I was never so disappointed watching a Top Gear programme. In the end I was glad it was only half an hour long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭positron

I enjoyed to tbh. It wasn't as clever or original as other gags from them, but they were absolutely bonkers, which is what they are good at. I liked it. Look on Steve Redgrave's face when he came home was just priceless! :D

Mossy Monk, do you have time (or torrent :D ) machine of some sort? How did you manage to see it whole 65 mins before the show even started?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

positron wrote: »
    Mossy Monk, do you have time (or torrent :D ) machine of some sort? How did you manage to see it whole 65 mins before the show even started?

Last nights was a repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭positron

Noelie wrote: »
    Last nights was a repeat.

I know that, but Mossie Monk said he hadn't seen it before. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

It was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 22,268 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

It was funny,
    it was obviously totally staged, but poor James was pretty believably upset at the repeated vandalism of his shed.

I'm amazed that nobody got hurt with all the bits of rock, digger and water fountain that were flying all over the place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement