Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Offers

Options
  • 25-03-2008 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,908 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

advice was well sought... thanks for the tips... mmm

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭ve

I'm not sure if this is still running, it might be, but last week I got 24 500ml cans of bud light in Tescos, Galway @ €24. Thought it was an excellent offer.

Only crap though I was told is that you can't scan big cases like that through the self service scanners. I was told that you would have to scan each can individually, and even at that the discount wouldn't be applied. You actually have to go and deal with a human checkout operator, and have them scan your cans :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Whats bud light like? Is it even more watery than the normal viscous transparent bud? Herself migh like em though, although it would probably take her 6months to drink a tray...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

allybhoy wrote: »
    Whats bud light like? Is it even more watery than the normal viscous transparent bud? Herself migh like em though, although it would probably take her 6months to drink a tray...

They are really bad, taste like water. Not worth the money at all. Not a big fan of bud and the light stuff is just dire

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

ve wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is still running, it might be, but last week I got 24 500ml cans of bud light in Tescos, Galway @ €24. Thought it was an excellent offer.

Only crap though I was told is that you can't scan big cases like that through the self service scanners. I was told that you would have to scan each can individually, and even at that the discount wouldn't be applied. You actually have to go and deal with a human checkout operator, and have them scan your cans :rolleyes:

Oh noes! I hate it when people have a job. Robots' rights etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Eurospar in Kinsealy were doing 24 bottles of miller for €16.99 last week. Last time I was there though was Friday so dont know if theres any left or if theyre going the offer in all Eurospars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Tesco in Arklow have 20 bottles of Miller for €14.97, and are selling 24 cans for €30.00, not as good as the 24 for €24 but as they say "every little helps".

Advertisement