Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interior Design Show on in Cork?

• 24-03-2008 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Has anyone heard of an Interior Designs Show on in Cork? I know there is a big one in Dublin every year, but I was told there was to be one on in Cork this year. Does anyone know anything about it? When? Where?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭BreeVdK

Yes,

Munster Interiors magazine is having a show in the Silversprings Hotel on 5th and 6th of April. I am heading down to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hardly work'n

Thanks a great! I had heard there would be one, but couldn't find anything out about it. Do you know if there is a website or anything for it? When I googled it nothing came up.

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭BreeVdK

No, just saw it in the magzine and an interior designer I was talking to on Saturday is having a stand there. Perhaps ring Silversprings Hotel for times or sneak a peak in Munster Interiors Magazine in a shop. I can't find my copy so can't look it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 limerickbuild

The Interior Show is on in the Silver springs on Sat 5th and Sunday6th april -> 10 - 6pm
    6 euro fee in... 2 for price of 1 if you have the voucher in the magazine!

Advertisement