Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microdermabrasion home kits

Options
  • 23-03-2008 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

hey

was just wondering if anyone had any experience with those DIY microdermabrasion kits that have started coming out...?

I saw the OLAY Regenerist MicroDermabrasion & Peel System featured in a magazine, and although Olay is a brand I would trust, I'm still quite wary.

Basically I don't want to end up like Samantha in SATC did after her chemical peel. :eek::eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Scatman wrote: »
    hey

was just wondering if anyone had any experience with those DIY microdermabrasion kits that have started coming out...?

I saw the OLAY Regenerist MicroDermabrasion & Peel System featured in a magazine, and although Olay is a brand I would trust, I'm still quite wary.

Basically I don't want to end up like Samantha in SATC did after her chemical peel. :eek::eek:

Tried the Boots one, it was good (actually the cream you put on after was gorgeous, must buy that again!)....it didn't exactly change my life but it definitely made my skin feel softer and looked better so I have no complaints with the Boots one anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

theres no way you'd look like the one out of SATC. theres a reason why she went to a professional. you cant a kit that strong, only professionals can use that stuff. origins has a good one. definitely wont look like your face has fallen off!!! :)

Advertisement