Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pants! Coloured pants! where can I get them?

Options
  • 23-03-2008 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hello
    I'm looking to by some coloured pants, jeans or corduroy or whatever. But dont know where to find em. Been around some o the vintage stores in Dublin etc with no success and most of the regular shops. Problem also is I'm 34 leg and 34 waist (at best :)) and any I've found are skinny fit for smaller blokes with Mick Jagger-type bums seemingly

I'm Dublin based - anyone know of anywhere I might some that dont break the bank? (I would rarely spend over 100 squid on a pair o pants)

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

That look only works if theyre skinny fit, and its last summer's look anyway, dont bother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Long Johns

to be honest i've no idea whether its 'in' or 'out' and i dont mind either, i dont get clothes for that reason. I'm not saying i dont want skinny fit stuff - i wear some skinny-fit stuff, its just hard to find for bigger guys usually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Don't do it!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I'm looking for green jeans myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭shazpunk

Urban Outfitters would be the obvious choice.

But, and this is only a but, Circus, middle floor of the Powerscourt Mall so some very outragous mens fashion. You might be lucky and find a pair there.

Alternativly, try on line? ebay or the likes?

Good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Long Johns

thanks for that. I will continue in my intrepid serach for coloured pants. If I come across any good sources I'll post em. Maybe even a picture of my butt in said coloured pants...or maybe not

Advertisement