Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystals

Options
  • 23-03-2008 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

im not too sure if this in in the right area so move if nessesary mr moderator.
    i was reccomended to get an azurite crystal for a certain thing, but when i googled it this crystal seemed to be for different uses than what i was reccomended for. does anyone know about crystals here or that you could suggest some reliable site that i could research myselp
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ask the person you recommended it to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

he was a medium, and im just a little puzzled as each crystal seems to have a particular use or uses and this azurite crystal seems to be for the throat not what we were talking about. then i read online that crysals will draw you to one that will work for you regardless of what its usual use is for..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

You might get more help on the spirituality forum, I'll leave this here for a little while and then move it over. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

he was a medium, and im just a little puzzled as each crystal seems to have a particular use or uses and this azurite crystal seems to be for the throat not what we were talking about. then i read online that crysals will draw you to one that will work for you regardless of what its usual use is for..
    I'd imagine different mediums would just have different ideas of what different crystals are for. It's not like they all went to medium college and all learn the same thing from the same text book. Whether you believe in the paranormal properties of the crystal is a different matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

well i would like to believe that crystals have a spirtual or healing force. but im thinking there is no point in getting a crystal if it is more designed to work for one thing, when im looking for somthing else.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Everything a reader or healer does is an interpretation. Their recommendation of this crystal for you was based on what they picked up from you at the time. In short, they had their reasons for feeling it was appropriate. No one here knows why that was.

I imagine crystal use is inherently benign, so using this particular one should not cause you any harm. But if for whatever reason you dont feel right with this, dont use it.

Advertisement