Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG!! Pls someone help!

Options
  • 23-03-2008 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hey dudes nd dudets!!

So heres the thing, my right front tooth(central incisor) is sticking out and the tooth next to it(lateral incisor) is pushed slightly behind it, so now the gap for the tooth sticking out is too small for it to be pushed back in.

Does anyone know if braces could fix this? Preferably the invisable ones??

I dont want train tracks, personal choice like.

And what maddens me the most is when i was younger (when the teeth started to move) my dentist refused to give me braces, for some odd reason, plus he kept saying i was sucking my thumb which i never did! He was an ass.

Currently saving for an appointment in the Smiles clinic in cork, anyone know how much a consultation for Smiles is?? No matter sure when i ring i can ask them anyway.

Tnx for taking the time to read this guys!

Advertisement