Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever user glider?

Options
  • 22-03-2008 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭

I was thinking of purchasing a wow account and getting the glider bot to level a hunter to level 70 so that I could have him farm gold at while I'm at work. I'd then sell this gold on ebay or something and play the hunter in av. I've no real interest in playing the game seriously, maybe only doing a few avs with my hunter one shotting clothies from on top of a hill or something. I'm sure I'll get bored of that pretty soon though. I might sell the hunter on and try make a profit. That is all provided I don't get banned first, but I'm not really bothered about that.

Has anyone any experience using wow glider? Is it any good? How easy is it to use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Raspberry wrote: »
    I was thinking of purchasing a wow account and getting the glider bot to level a hunter to level 70 so that I could have him farm gold at while I'm at work. I'd then sell this gold on ebay or something and play the hunter in av. I've no real interest in playing the game seriously, maybe only doing a few avs with my hunter one shotting clothies from on top of a hill or something. I'm sure I'll get bored of that pretty soon though. I might sell the hunter on and try make a profit. That is all provided I don't get banned first, but I'm not really bothered about that.

Has anyone any experience using wow glider? Is it any good? How easy is it to use?

People like you make wow ****, I doubt anyone here is going to give you information on cheating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Raspberry

People like you make wow ****, I doubt anyone here is going to give you information on cheating.
    Thanks, but I didn't ask for your opinion on whether it ruins the game or whether people will give me information. If you could kindly reply to the topic or get out, it would be much appreciated tia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

ibtl.

Don't reply unless you can participate in this discussion constructively. I don't fucking care if you think I'm lame for cheating. Get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Hows this for some constructive criticism pal..
    If u cant be mature enough not to be running your foul mouth off in this forum, maybe as u put it so nicely "get out"yourself,:mad: as your ridicilous question and your attitude wont be tolerated here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Don't reply unless you can participate in this discussion constructively. I don't fucking care if you think I'm lame for cheating. Get out.

You sure are a charmer :rolleyes:

I will repeat. This thread is not a discussion about the ethics of using third party programs. It is a discussion about experiences using third party programs. I have no interest in what you say outside of the discussion intended. Please do not post and ruin this thread unless you have something to add to the discussion I intended on having. Thank you in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I will repeat. This thread is not a discussion about the ethics of using third party programs. It is a discussion about experiences using third party programs. I have no interest in what you say outside of the discussion intended. Please do not post and ruin this thread unless you have something to add to the discussion I intended on having. Thank you in advance.

I'll repeat you're getting banned and this thread closed asap!

sunzz wrote: »
    I'll repeat you're getting banned and this thread closed asap!
    Yeah, getting banned for what exactly? Seriously, stop derailing this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

In before lock.

Reported you tard.

Learn to play properly or don't play at all. You said you wanted to leave it on during work to try make some money. What are you working in mcds or something?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Don't feed the troll people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Yeah, getting banned for what exactly? Seriously, stop derailing this thread.

Take your pick!
    Basic rules:
    - No Warezezez
    - No Cheats
    - No NSFW
    - No account selling/trading
    - No flaming or trolling

Deaddude wrote: »
    Quote where I have linked to or posted cheats. Also, quote where I am offering to buy or sell a character. This is supposed to be a discussion about experiences using a bot program for wow if anyone has any. Hell, I haven't even admitted to cheating. I don't even have a WoW account. Try actually read my posts.

Deaddude wrote: »
    In before lock.

Reported you tard.

Learn to play properly or don't play at all. You said you wanted to leave it on during work to try make some money. What are you working in mcds or something?!
    I'm also quoting this post as evidence in case you edit it because that's personal abuse right there. I have reported this post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I'm also quoting this post as evidence in case you edit it because that's personal abuse right there. I have reported this post.

Welcoem to a siteban ! You tit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

rofl

I dont know whats funnier, the troll or the reactions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I've used it before. Pre level 40 it isnt worth it, but after that its a steady increase in levels. It isnt worth the time spent farming gold and should only be used after leveling multiple characters. Overall its not worth the time taken to get a char to 70 or to famr gold for selling and is only for lazy people really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Anti wrote: »
    Welcoem to a siteban ! You tit.

I have seen bellends in my day but Raspberry takes the pie! Did he get site banned because the community is better off without someone like that,

PS:": i know im not mr nice guy but im me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I think it's pretty obvious by all of raspberry's post that he (she? lol) is a complete troll.

Either way, the charter is clear and yes this is cheating, thread stays locked and raspberry gets a holiday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement