Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game clearance in Harvey Normans Rathfarnham

Options
  • 22-03-2008 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

As above. this is from my mate who works there. i bought stranglehold, proving ground, Lair and Singstar (ps3) all for 60 quid.

as he said..they are going crazy on games. some start at 5quid.

wii games, DS,PSP.PC games too.
    Singstar games with mics (ps2) for 19.99 for the weekend only.

they are moving across the road in a few weeks and he said they dont want any games left in 5-6weeks time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Yeah thanks for the tip, went in and got Trauma Center for the Wii for €14.99! :D Also saw Rayman for €19.99 if anyone is interested....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

was in there this afternoon - saw the singstar games reduced, but no obvious other offers

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

This is definitely the Rathfarnham branch only?

Anyone know if they're doing similar deals in their other outlets around the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

its only Rathfarnham as far as i know as they are relocating.

With regards to singstar being the only deal..all the games are in a dump bin in the PC section. bought Proving Ground for 15 euro on the PS3 and sold it to Game for 30euro!!

they have about 8 copies of Lair in there too..14.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mallubear

how long will the deal last i might go tomorrow in my new Nissan 350 Z giggity giggity goo!

• Advertisement
Advertisement