Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting Wireless Router to Wireless Router

Options
  • 21-03-2008 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

I was recently selected to take part in a trial for an IPTV service and in the pack received there was a Thomson ST546 router. I had been using my Netgear wireless router all along but this new Thomson one has no wireless.

I have set up the Thomson and connected the set top box to it via the two supplied Devolo homeplug adaptors.

I now though have no wireless signal at home so was wondering if it was possible to connect the Thomson to my Netgear via ethernet to send a wireless signal also?

If it is possible would the settings be the same as I had been using or is there something I would need to change?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Advertisement