Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mens jackets

Options
  • 21-03-2008 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭

was wondering where would be a good shop to look for plain black mens jackets /overcoat the type with 3/4 bottons .i know it probably a bad time of year to look .its just i am sick of always buying the same type jackets (hilfiger,diesel,all these brands seem to make very similar products with huge logos/branding)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

You want to wear an overcoat with 3/4 lengths? Anyways, River Island have a sweet looking all black nylon jacket for around 55 euro, its sh*t hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭missingyou

It really depends on your build I think, my boyfriend loves river island while my brother looks far better in topman jackets!

However, if you are willing to spend a bit extra zara is an ideal place to buy a mans suit jacket :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

You want to wear an overcoat with 3/4 lengths?
    I think he means three or four buttons.

I hope so xD three quarter lengths with a jacket seems so well bad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

sorry folks yeah i was saying the type with 3 or 4 buttons.the type im looking for are wool i think ?

• Advertisement

get yourself down to zara:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Sorry to butt in on this, but my hubby has been looking for a light (no padding) wax jacket 3/4 length for ages. He had one before, but got worn out and out and out, before I had to dump it. I'm kind of sorry now, because I can't find one like it. Anyone got any ideas ?

Advertisement