Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is a good place to buy an aquarium in dublin ?

Options
  • 21-03-2008 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

tha nk you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Kinsealy pet store or the Boardwalk Pet shop are great. They test your water before selling you fish. I bought my tank in The Boardwalk pet shop and I still have 3 fish from when i bought it three years ago! The aulfella in there is really helpful and knows his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Hi - You also have Aquatic Village in Brittas, Wackers on the Long Mile Road, PetStop in Blanchardstown, Fintastic in Dun Laoghaire, ...

You also might want to look at www.BuyandSell.ie or www.irishfishkeepers.com for a second hand tank. They do not hold their value and you might come across a good bargain.

The later website is also full of very valuable info on keeping fish and there are plenty of people at hand to answer your questions.

Kindest regards,
    ValerieR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

heres list of dublins shops as i wouldnt know which is the best.
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/category_Aquariums+&+Aquatic+Supplies_County:Dublin-1.html.

Advertisement