Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the priest in fair city

Options
  • 20-03-2008 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭

dont watch it, but was just flicking through the channels, and sure i just seen one of the characters from ITVs the bill, playing a priest, is this the same actor, or just a very good look a like

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Yeah the actor is Tony O'Callaghan, he was in the bill and loads of other stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

whats he doing in an irish soap, and before any smart answers from any one, 'hes playin a priest', i can see that, but why an irish soap, not what i expected tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Well i think he is actually of Irish decent, I remember reading that his parents are Irish, and how he spent his summers here as a child. Sure why wouldn't he want to be in Fair City, with all those fantastic actors, i'm sure its the pinnacle of his career.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

he does that kleenex ad doesn't he? The one where he goes around with the sofa, getting people to talk to him for while, and they all inevitably end up wailing!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

kerash wrote: »
    Well i think he is actually of Irish decent, I remember reading that his parents are Irish, and how he spent his summers here as a child. Sure why wouldn't he want to be in Fair City, with all those fantastic actors, i'm sure its the pinnacle of his career.:rolleyes:

The Bill wouldn't have him... So Fair City where stuck with him. :rolleyes::p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

seaner wrote: »
    he does that kleenex ad doesn't he? The one where he goes around with the sofa, getting people to talk to him for while, and they all inevitably end up wailing!

Another highlight of his career :rolleyes:

His wife is Irish too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Could they not have given him a better character to play or a storyline that hasn't been done already?

Advertisement