Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather (jackets/coats/boots/hats) - Mr. Gear - Closing Down

Options
  • 20-03-2008 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Mr. Gear on Talbot Street/North Earl Street are closing.

They're the shop with all the Indian/Cowboy gear in the window.

Leather waistcoats €15, full leather trench coats €70, premo grade hoodies €15....

I got a few odds and ends, but being a veggie I avoided the leather, thought boardsie's might like to know though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Will deffo try make it in there this weekend so..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Might pop my head in and see if they have anything interesting - the kind of shop I've always meant to browse but have never gotten around to. Might get a kick-ass pair of cowboy boots on the cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Jaysus! Back in the 70s I used to wish I could afford to buy stuff in there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Jaysus! Back in the 70s I used to wish I could afford to buy stuff in there :D
    Ah Fado Fado, back in 1986 they had a really nice leather jacket for all of 75 punts and I budgeted myself a fiver a week to buy it!

Being 16 at the time, I never got it, despite all my pre-Eddie Hobbesesque planning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Leah_K

Does anyone know if the sale is still on, or have they closed down already?

• Advertisement
Advertisement