Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obdience training?.

Options
  • 19-03-2008 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone got contact details for a good obdience training group on Dublin's northside?.

I heard there's a class once weekly up at the national show centre (Dublin airport). I had details but lost them.

Any advice would be much appricated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/home.php

These guys are really good and run loads of different kind of classes. They have their own purpose built premises in St Margarets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

The training up by the airport is run by the kennel club, it is excellent and a really good opportunity to expose your dog to lots of different breed. It is only about €3 per session and you can just walk in.

You will also find people who can tell you about other training or events in your area.
    Irish Kennel Club

Cloghran, Dublin.
    I.K.C. Office
    Ph. 01 4533300

Advertisement