Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

p45 & week in hand HELP!!

Options
  • 19-03-2008 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Every1, This is my first post so bare with me please!

I left my Job Two months ago & still have not received my p45 from them, when I requested it by Email first I got no reply, so I wrote a letter and kept a copy as i Told them. then i got a phone call from them saying that they no longer give p45's on paper as they do it on line and my next employer can get it online & to be honest I do not know if that is true? Also before I left i gave 2 weeks notice which is 1 week more than was stated I needed to give. in that period I inquired as to when i would receive my week in hand wages back off them. I was Told I got this off them after 2months of working with them included in my Christmas Holiday pay confused.gifThis is not the case as I have a copy of all my wage slips off them. Please Help me as to where I can go to get some advice on this subject. many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

As far as I know they are legally oblidged to provide you with a peper P45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 poolfc

When you leave a job you are entitled to a p45, either the old version which will be made up of three sheets or the new version from ros which I think is 1 page.

When you leave a job you normally receive on the last day your P45, Final payslip which is to include any holiday pay you are owed and also your week in hand. If you think that this is not the case I would ring your payroll department today and ask for this information. If you feel that you are been messed about tell them that you are going to pursue the matter to the rights commissioners
    service see below.

http://www.basis.ie/home/home.jsp?pcategory=13031&ecategory=13067&sectionpage=10339&language=EN&page=&link=link001&doc=10856&doclistid=13077&logname=Rights%20Comms%20Service&urlcode=

I would check all previous payslips to make sure everything is in order.
    Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chrispsp

Thanx pool fc, I rang the company and got the run around , but that site was a great help thanx alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Just ring the revenue and tell them where you are now working, quote your PSNI and sorted. You will get letter out in post with list of tax credits and new employer will get details from Revenue.

Advertisement