Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress shop online

Options
  • 19-03-2008 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

hi everyone need to get a dress for a wedding im going to in may but am hoping to get one thats a little bit special any ideas on any online fashion stores i tried asos usually get from there but nothing grabs me yet all suggestions welcome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

have you tried ebay?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I think the dresses on fairygothmother.com are pretty amazing. They tend to be pretty structured as they're mainly corset based.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.dessy.com/ have some lovely dresses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭car39

in april there may be a billion dollar babe event in royal hospital kilmainham. tons of dresses at knock down prices.just google them and register. they have them about twice a year but i have,nt seen a date for april yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

www.dresses.ie

its all irish dresses by heart and soul label
    some of them are really nice..others a bit tacky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Try Lipsy or Gorgeous Couture.

Advertisement