Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, dont know where to start!!

Options
  • 19-03-2008 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey fairly new to boards.ie but have seen some fairly helpful tips and replys.

Ive decided to take a change in career, Im really interested in becoming a nail technition. My ideal situation would be to have my own nail bar/chair in a salon. This could be a real possibility as I know someone who is in the process of opening a salon and is looking for services such as this.

The thing is, to do something like that I would need to be able to provide several services such as gel nails, nail art, manicure, etc. I just dont know where to start.

Thanks for any help or advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Hi,

You can train with Associate nalis, young nails, or do gel nail courses.
    Young nails look great - lots of sparkly stuff and colours.. i am thinking of training with them myself...

Advertisement