Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baseball at the pub?

Options
  • 19-03-2008 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

Is there any pub that might have nasn(as it comes in a package with some services)? I was wondering if we might have a member that can get us a pub baseball day hookup somehow?

Wes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

Or not. I'll have to settle for NASN at a bud's place.
    Anyone watching the openers?

WYK

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

Any pub in Ireland that has Setanta will have NASN as it is part of the Setanta sports pack.. Not sure many would be willing to show baseball games though!! Hoping to watch the opening games in work with my MLB subscription!! not sure there will be much work done next tuesday and wednesday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭WATPOAE

Your best bet is to watch games on MLB TV. Dont know of any pubs that show NASN full stop which is a pity as it would be cool to be able to have a few beers while watching a game (that'll have to wait till July when I'm back in Toronto).

Have to say that the new MLB TV offering looks very good. Picture quality has been improved from last year and you can watch every single major league game across the whole season. The premium pkg is only $120 for the entire regular season which is brilliant value.

Advertisement