Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress-For-Less 10% Voucher

Options
  • 18-03-2008 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Have a voucher for 10% at dress-for-less.ie

Valid for two weeks.

Think it will only work once....so first come first served!

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]E4Q9U6PZMW58[/FONT]

Please let me know if you use it so I can kill the thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

rosboy wrote: »
    Have a voucher for 10% at dress-for-less.ie

Valid for two weeks.

Think it will only work once....so first come first served!

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]E4Q9U6PZMW58[/FONT]

Please let me know if you use it so I can kill the thread.

OK...so someone obviously used the previous code, because Dress-For-Less have sent me a 10% voucher as a thank you for staying with them. But nobody said thank you...there's gratitude for you:mad:

Anyways, I have another 10% voucher now....this time you'll have to pm me for the code...and God help anyone who doesn't come back and say thank you:p

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

rosboy wrote: »
    OK...so someone obviously used the previous code, because Dress-For-Less have sent me a 10% voucher as a thank you for staying with them. But nobody said thank you...there's gratitude for you:mad:

Anyways, I have another 10% voucher now....this time you'll have to pm me for the code...and God help anyone who doesn't come back and say thank you:p

Its gone now.

Advertisement