Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone had any experience with these scopes?

Options
  • 18-03-2008 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Was having a root on for a scope for my .243, and came accross this:

http://bluebazooka.com/trijicon%20scopes.htm

Interesting reticle isn't it!?

Has any one had any experience with Trijicon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

E. Fudd wrote: »
    Was having a root on for a scope for my .243, and came accross this:

http://bluebazooka.com/trijicon%20scopes.htm

Interesting reticle isn't it!?

Has any one had any experience with Trijicon?

Ive no experience with trijicon scopes, but the US army uses them so that says something, looks like a great reticle for low light shooting all the same..really smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Yeah, I'm thinking of giving one of them a go, especially with the favourable exchange rate!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 wallyhering

looks great, let us know how you get on if you get one;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 KennyCleveland

I'm Kenny, I'm stateside. Trijicon Reflex. I have one on my AR-15 assault rifle (still legal here in 2nd amendment protected USA!!!) . Good for low light not as good as they advert for bright light. then I go to flip up rear sight You hunting with that .243? Why trijicon. lots of money for hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

hope you can get it shipped as the law has changed and the shipping of scopes are now only allowed if you have a US export/import license i,ve imported in the past and had been looking again lately only to find this new problem

• Advertisement
Advertisement