Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey look at this website !!!! Cheap Equipment

Options
  • 18-03-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

http://www.scam.com

Came across this site..... dirt cheap....

anyone know\heard or bought anything from it ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Looks horrific.. scam!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Looks a tad dodgy, I think some of those items marked as new are being sold for less than the cost of manufacturing...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Something well dodgy about that crowd.

For example, under "transport" (I presume they meant delivery?)

"2:At deliver the method top, we would according to the customer's concrete demand, choose the in keeping with carrying method, we guarantee to send out the item to the customer with the lowest expenses, the most short time."

Any connection to these guys OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

"In Before the lock"(Whatever the hell that means i dont know!!!):confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

JAMM222 wrote: »
    "In Before the lock"(Whatever the hell that means i dont know!!!):confused:
    It means you quickly replied before the thread was closed (or "locked").... which you did!

Kudos to you. But yeah, that site looks like a complete scam.

I've said this numerous times on this forum.. if a site's prices looks too good to be true, they probably are. So don't go posting it here!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement