Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeff Dunham

Options
  • 18-03-2008 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Watch him please.
    Just search his name on youtube and watch whatever comes up. it will be worth your while believe me. an absolute genius.

Anyone agree with me?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭m-a-i-

I couldn't find a thread dedicated to Jeff before but thankies :)
    all the more reason why he is great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

absolutely cannot stand this guy - he might as well have Republican middle class borderline racist tatooed on his forehead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

optogirl wrote: »
    absolutely cannot stand this guy - he might as well have Republican middle class borderline racist tatooed on his forehead

3 year old thread, but I agree with you.
    I don't even care about the politics of it.
    I can't understand why people think he's funny, and I watched a whole show..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Meh, laughed at some of his jokes but its very scared middle class america humour. And its not offensive in any way, watch Daniel Tosh if you want offensive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Saw one sketch and it was very funny and was laughing my bottom off.

So then I watched the entire gig and wished I didn't. Very middle of the road.

Advertisement