Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pale Face

Options
  • 18-03-2008 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi guys,
    I have a problem that is really pissing me off at this stage. i have a really pale and skinny looking face. Im not gonna wear fake tan or makeup, i was just wondering is there anything besides this that could gradually make my face less pale?
    thanks.

Also.. i am skinny around most of my body.. i ate non stop for a month or so a while ago.. but nothing happened to my wieight or appearance. anything i can do to help me on this? tnx
    PS im 15 male 100lbs and about 5"4 or so

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Sounds like thats just the tone of your skin and there is nothing you can do about it. There is the possibility that you may be anemic and need more iron in your diet.
    Why does it bother you? I have really really pale skin and have to say it doesn't bother me.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

You're fifteen. Your face will fatten with time.

As for the paleness, don't worry about it. You're probably the envy of every emo in your school. That's the kind of thing that no one really notices but yourself.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I know you say you don't want to wear makeup but would you not try Benefit Benetint? It's just a stain for your cheeks, you only need to dab a tiny drop on and rub it in to put colour into your face... Just an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

xzanti wrote: »
    I know you say you don't want to wear makeup but would you not try Benefit Benetint? It's just a stain for your cheeks, you only need to dab a tiny drop on and rub it in to put colour into your face... Just an idea

I suppose as a guy he's opposed to the idea of it.

Do you freckle?
    Do you play sport? It would build you up physically.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

kizzyr wrote: »
    There is the possibility that you may be anemic and need more iron in your diet.

That's what I thought. Are you getting enough iron in your diet OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    That's what I thought. Are you getting enough iron in your diet OP?

Yes! that could possibly be it. I'm anemic and I'm fierce pale.

but to make yourself less pale, maybe pinching your cheeks? should redden em up a bit. Take up exercise outdoors? i'd say start with a change in diet and see if that helps first.

Advertisement